Time 4 Paws Terms & Policies
1. All new clients must schedule an appointment prior to the first service request. During this visit you will meet and spend time with a professional pet care member. During this meet and greet we will answer any questions that you may have. We will also request proof of current rabies vaccinations for all dogs. This first visit is free of charge.
2. Before our services begin we will request two (2) working sets of keys. One set is for the pet care member and the other will be filed at our main office. A back up key is invaluable if the original key is accidentally lost or broken. In the event that TIME 4 PAWS is required to employ a locksmith to gain entry into a client’s premises due to a malfunction of the lock or a failure of the client to leave a key, it will be the responsibility of the client to reimburse for all costs incurred. If you prefer not to keep your keys on file, there will be an additional fee for key pick up & return in the amount of $10.00.
3. The scheduling of services is on a first come, first serve basis. We request 24 hours notice for cancellations of all services. We request that when on vacation/business you leave a voice message that you have returned and our services will no longer be required. The comfort and safety of your pet is our top priority and this voice message will alert us that our services are no longer required. If we are not notified and we continue our services while you are at home you will be charged accordingly.
4. We request that all dogs have some type of identification on their collars at all times.
5. Payment for daily dog walking or cat sitting is either by check or cash and should be left for your pet care provider to be collected at the end of each week. Payment for vacations will be collected in full prior to your departure. There is a $35.00 fee for returned checks.
6. Access to your home by others. Please advise if there will be other persons entering and leaving your home. Such as friends, neighbors, relatives or other service persons. TIME 4 PAWS is not liable/responsible for any actions of any third parties entering your home.
7. In the event of severe inclement weather Time 4 Paws will make every effort to drive to your home.
The service scheduled may be changed, interrupted or altered due to circumstances. If it is NOT possible to drive to your home, your emergency contact (as per the information given by you on the contract), will be notified. You will then be notified that the above mentioned contingency plan has been activated.